Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Great letters on the truth about abs program


 Here's the REAL truth on getting a flat belly and lean sexy abs...
http://wwwswiftshop.shopfast.us/weight-loss-96
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi Mike
I was searching for a program to genuinely help me lose body fat and get a six pack. I came across your website and the money back guarantee you offered suggested to me that you believed in what you were offering & not just interested in selling your e-book. Anyway, I made the purchase on the basis that I'd give it a try and if it wasn't any good I'd ask for my money back.
Before I started with the program I weighed 80kg and my waist size was 42 inches. After 11 weeks I still weigh about 80kg but my waist size is now 35 inches. A loss of 7 inches in 11 weeks! Since my weight stayed about the same, that means I gained muscle while losing 7 inches of fat from my waist!
My strength and energy are also improving each week and I'm lifting heavier weights as I progress. Family and friends that haven't seen me in weeks can't believe how much leaner and slimmer I look now.
I'm really glad that I bought your e-book and stuck to the programs. I still have a little more body fat to lose, but I can already tell that a visible six pack is just a few more weeks away!
Thank you for all the advice and words of motivation. This entire experience is far more than what I was expecting for my money!"
Regards,
Imtiaz Girach, UK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi Mike. I have just recently started your program and i LOVE it so much. I just wanted to tell you how fantastic I think your approach and lay out to losing stomach fat is. I'm already feeling the effects of your workouts. My body feels firmer and fitter and I look forward to the sweat.
Truth be told I was BORED TO TEARS with our usual routine at the gym. Not to mention it wasn't really getting my stomach flat!! I love your approach cause it explains everything, and I am a person that needs to know the reasons for why I am doing what I am doing! I like the variety and the shorter workouts, as apposed to the long boring workouts and repetitive isolating exercises I used to do.
Following your program I am certainly getting the heart pumping and the sweat is flowing like I've never felt before. It feels great. Thanks, and I will keep you posted!"
-Michelle Smith, Ontario, Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a great audio interview I did recently If you want to learn right now some of the best killer tips for getting flat 6-pack abs and losing abdominal fat.
This interview reveals:
•dozens of mistakes most people make in choosing the wrong ab exercises & how to supercharge your abs training
•how to change your ineffective and boring cardio routines into super fat burning workouts
•how to eat healthier for fat loss while enjoying your food more and eating more satisfying flavor rich foods
•the truth about how many calories you really need daily, weekly, etc whether your goal is fat loss or muscle building
•why crunches, situps, and leg raises have almost nothing to do with getting a flat stomach and ripped abs
•why you've wasted way too much money on bogus fat-burner pills and other supplement scams
•the facts about whether you really need protein powders and/or meal replacements
•unique diet tips that make eating more enjoyable while reducing your stomach fat
•how to eat fatty foods that are actually healthy and still get six pack abdominals
•and tons more unique fitness tips and advice you need to hear to get on the right track to success for a lean healthy body
How to get flat six pack abdominals without crunches or situps - ab workouts, full body training & diet secrets
Unique fat-burning workout -- the cardio-combo weight training routine
The truth on low-carb diets vs healthy carb meals
Can you drink alcohol and still stay lean? Drinking and fat loss tips
Fat Burning Diet - Foods that Burn Fat or Make You Fat?
Hi Mike. Just wanted to let you know, your interval and weight training methods in your e-book are working perfect! Before i got your e-book, i could see my six pack abs a little bit. After a few weeks on your workouts, i can now see lines on the side of my stomach and my abs appearing even more visibly. I still have a little fat, but not much at all. Thanks!
Andreas Beirholm, Denmark 
http://wwwswiftshop.shopfast.us/weight-loss-96

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Ab Workouts Secrets
Abs Diet & Training Tips for Fat Loss & Six Pack Abs Article
Best Abdominal Exercises Advice
Losing Belly Fat Fast Tips
Fat Burning Workout Articles and Exercise Tips to Get Lean
"Hi Mike
I started your workouts last week, and surprisingly, I can already see some positive changes to my body! I definitely feel these working me better than anything else I've tried. I really like the interesting way that you turn a weights workout into a cardio workout as well. I can see already that if I keep on doing this progressively, I'll surely have my old body shape back in no time :)
Ok catch you soon. Thanks again Mike, you're superb!"
-Ellin Hazrin, Kingsford, Australia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst Abs Exercise - Why Ab Machines, Ab Lounge, Ab Rockers, & Abs Chairs Suck
How to Get Rid of Ugly Stomach Fat - Healthy Tips
Home Fat Loss Workouts with Kettlebells and Bodyweight Exercises
Quick and Healthy Mid-Meal Ideas (Snacks) for Between Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
3 Veggies to Burn Ab Fat for a Flat Belly
Mike,
I wanted to thank you for all the advice and motivation you have shared with me in your book & newsletter. I feel great! The other day at a family gathering, my family and friends gave me so many compliments. They told me I looked good and asked me what in the world I was doing to be in such great shape.
I have been working out for about two and a half years but I just couldn't lose the last 10 pounds of body fat I wanted to lose. I started taking your advice recently and eventually lost those extra 10 pounds of fat I wanted to lose! I did it your way which to me is the smart way.
I am 38 years old and now have a 32 inch waist. It took a lot of discipline but you helped me reach my goal! One of my cousins just looked at me and kept saying WOW! WOW! WOW!
Thanks so much!
Mike Castaneda  
http://wwwswiftshop.shopfast.us/weight-loss-96


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reduce Body Fat Easy without Supplements or Fat Loss Pills Article
41 Tips for Building Lean Muscle Faster
Fast Fat Loss Workouts with Full Body Exercises
Lean Abs - Getting a Six Pack with Real Nutrition & Training, No Gimmicks
1 Unique Spice that Helps to Burn Abdominal Fat

Hey Mike,
I ordered your 'Truth About Six Pack Abs' online a couple weeks ago. I have been doing some of the beginner and intermediate level workout routines. HOLY CRAP, those workouts get me sweating like nothing else. I especially love/hate the squat presses and renegade rows.
I'm also starting to get the hang of your diet methods, which are actually more enjoyable than the way I used to eat. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the useful info and your obvious care for healthy lifestyles of your readers. Thanks again,
Kyle LeDoux, Santa Clarita, CA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike, my name is Janaka Palapathwala, a Sri Lankan living in dubai. I ordered your "truth about abs" thru the net, abt six to seven months ago. During the last four months I read it & worked on it strictly as per your instructions on workouts and diet as well. My height is 5'9" & weighed 86kg about an year & a half ago. With my own workout style I brought it down to 82-83kg level within abt 6 months & never fell below that for the whole of a year.
Once I started following on your instructions, within four months I brought my weight down to 74kg. My body got a very good shape with lean muscles that everybody I know started praising & admiring. My sincere heart full of thanks to you. Mike, you are a great nutritionist & a physical instructor. I consider myself extreamly luckey for finding your web site, and was able to follow all your instructions & guidance.
-Janaka Palapathwala, Dubai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nutrition Ideas for Fat Loss, Healthy Fat Burning Recipes, Unique Workouts
Super-foods for great health, diet articles for the best nutrition
Fitness, Diet, Exercise, Muscle Building and Weight Loss Articles
More new reader reviews of the Truth about Abs program for fat loss
2 Foods that could be making you gain body fat
Hi mike,
I bought your e-book in May last year read it through a couple of times before starting it begining of June. I weighed 14-st and had a stomach 37-inch round, I now weigh a little over 12-st and i've lost 4 inches off my stomach.
I'd tried low carb, low fat, extremely low calorie diets mixed with running but it never seemed to work and now I know why! Everything makes sense now. As for the workouts, they're really challenging - never sweat so much!! I've never been fitter or stronger than what I am now, everybody says how well I look. I can't thank you enough your book is an absolute bargain.
Many thanks
Ashley Thompson, England   
http://wwwswiftshop.shopfast.us/weight-loss-96



No comments:

Post a Comment